Wednesday, August 25, 2010

1 Year Down!

This last weekend was our 1 year anniversary! Chad kept what we were doing a secret just like he did for our honeymoon. I both love and hate surprises, but the anticipation part that I hate is unfortunately Chad's favorite. Even though it kills me to wait, the surprise was totally worth it! We stayed the weekend up in Park City, and went to dinner at Chad's favorite Brazilian Restaurant, Rodizio Grill. The outlets in Park City, right before school starts, are crazy....  so we spent all day Saturday shopping for couches instead. After a very long day going from store to store we ended up finding some on KSL that fit perfectly for both our house and our budget.


These are pictures from my phone so not the best.

6 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Can't believe it's been a year already. The furniture looks beautiful, great KSL find!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun anniversary! You forgot to give Chad props for the roses...

    Love your couches and I'm so glad that you posted again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's true I forgot to mention the roses... But look in the background of one of the pictures and you can see all 4 dozen he gave me!!! I had to use 2 vases:) he is the best!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute blog! I LOVE your couches!! Good taste! I added you to our blog so now you can see it. Yay for blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! Can't wait to look at it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your couches, they seem in great condition too. I'll have to come over and see your place now you've settled in more. Has it really been a year- holy smokes that has gone so fast. You were such a gorgeous bride!

    ReplyDelete