Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Good-bye!

I have officially graduated, and am now employed! After 4 months of Chad commuting to Centerville, everyday, we can finally move closer to his work and cut his commute down to less than 10 minutes! I think I have finally hit reality and realized that life is going to change quite a bit. I decided there are a few good-byes I need to make:(

Good-bye Utah County, and Chad's long commute. (Chad has been counting down the days to have it over with)...



Good-bye BYU Campus, Psychology Office, Seeing Mom Lindsay & Michelle almost every day.
Sorry Mom, I found this picture of you on google images when searching for BYU pictures and couldn't resist:)

My Family/house 15 minutes away.



Good-bye to having friends close by that I have met these past 4 1/2 years.




Good-bye shopping....okay so there is a lot of great shopping that i am excited to be closer to, but.... one particular mall and a few small stores I will be sad to be further from...(you know who you are!)


Good-bye extra small apartment, lead paint, laundry mat, 3rd floor, no elevator, and great view of Walmart.



Good-bye Traffic of University Parkway and just Provo in general!!!!!! unless you count the summer when all the students have already gone home.


Some of these things I am quite a bit more excited to be leaving than others, but don't worry...we will only be in Farmington, so we will see you all soon!

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Congratulations on finishing school and finding a job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're so close and don't have to fight traffic everyday! Lets get together soon, with our without our husbands;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy day for you and Chad! I hope you don't forget your good ol' UT Valley roots. I loved your post, sorry it took me so long to check your blog. Guess this means you'll have to post more often, I'll be looking!

    ReplyDelete